The procedure of hair transplant requires an aesthetic understanding, set of planning, forecasting ability, artistic sense as well as the decision making ability in order to offer the best aesthetic outcome of the procedure. The hair transplant in Delhi allows a patient to get the best benefit offer at an affordable cost that suits every economic group of the people. The hair transplant cost in Delhi gives the best inaugural discount that offers the lucrative benefits adhered to the prime facilities, including a standard measure for safety and hygiene, etc., to offer the best outcomes. The hair transplant procedure is performed by two scientifically proven techniques known as the FUT and the FUE hair transplant. The performing surgeon must have in-depth skills and understanding towards meeting the aesthetic goal of the hair transplant surgery. The hair transplant procedure performed by the FUT technique has greater mass appeal rather than the FUE technique as it allows the possibility of a greater number of graft extractions in a single sitting.
First of all, it is important to know that how these both techniques are differentiated is best described below:
- FUE Hair root Extraction is done by Multiple Pinching: The FUE hair transplant is done by opting for the technique of multiple punching processes via motorized punching machine or robotic punching, advancement in the FUE extraction to facilitate the process of hair root extraction is known as the least acceptable technique in the hair transplant. The FUE hair transplant is also known as the blind method as the punching target is made without any exact angle and direction causes unwanted root damages.
This is the step of extraction that made a differentiation between FUT and the FUE hair transplant. The FUE technique gives the limited number of grafts that is only feasible to sort out the issue of a lesser grade of baldness, i.e., NW-I, II, or III.
- FUT Hair root Extraction is done via the Strip Excision: The FUT or the follicular unit transplant is one of the most acceptable techniques in the hair transplant that allows the graft extraction via the strip excision that makes the possibility of a greater number of grafts in a single sitting. The FUT hair transplant only gives the permanent hair roots due to the involvement of the safe donor zone for the strip excision. A linear strip is excised in the FUT that are further sent to the dissection process by which technicians allowed the collection of viable grafts. These grafts are finally implanted into the areas of baldness. The FUT is the only method that gives the permanent results and one achieve the high-density outcome just in a single sitting.
Why is FUE a less acceptable in the Hair Transplant as described below:
- The Extraction Limit for Grafts: There is a limitation of graft extraction in the FUE hair transplant as only 2000-2500 grafts can be extracted in a single sitting. The multiple extractions made by punching tool or machine put the aesthetic limitation for every punching. However, it is mandatory to keep an aesthetic distance for every punching that spontaneously reduces the donor area capacity to extract the grafts. Therefore, only a limited number of grafts can be extracted via the FUE hair transplant.
- This is a costly concern: The FUE hair transplant is a costly method for graft extraction due to the involvement of the punching machines that are advanced in the technology concern. Nowadays, some of the clinics use the robotic punching machine that allowed the extraction process at a faster pace, but the final results of getting a higher number of roots are not confirmed. This is because the FUE always based on the dynamic punches that put limitations on the extraction job.
- The Results may be Temporary: As far as, the final outcomes in terms of receiving the permanent hair roots are concerned, the FUE is a least acceptable technique in the hair transplant. Since the FUE extractions are based on the random punching, both the safe as well as unsafe donor areas participate for the extraction. Therefore, the compromised results are quite possible in the hair transplant.
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of hair transplant must be received when someone is affected by the Androgenic alopecia, but how, it will be decided only once you received the initial assessment with your surgeon.